Den of the Cyphered Wolf

Monday, August 29, 2011

This Won't Turn into the Den of The Whiney Little Bitch

So here is a question every writer, especially bloggers have to think about. How much of myself do I put out there?

My general rule is I don't mind putting things that embarrass me in a "Yeah he's a nerd kind of way," heck I even like doing it because I figure a bunch of my audience probably consists of nerds too, but I do mind putting up things that would make people question my sanity, and in life everybody has those wacky moments.

Besides that nearly every cool story I tell would involve my family in some way and I don't want to embarrass them either. Which of course is a problem. Most entertaining stories seem to embarrass somebody. It's like telling a good joke. Hell it's not like telling a good joke it is telling a good joke. Somebody has to be the butt.

I don't mind being the butt of a funny joke, especially if I'm the one making it. Hey it's how I deal with being a nerd. That said I do have my berserk buttons. DO NOT insult my integrity or intellect. That pretty much sums up everything that pisses me off. By the way one of these days I going to get around to making a comedic list of my berserk buttons.




On the other hand, I'm not sure I can say the same thing about my family, and like I said all my entertaining anecdotes involve them. They may mind being the butt.

Besides that, I don 't want this blog to turn into the "Den of the Whiney Little Bitch"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

Note: These Comments are from all across this blog.